frequently asked question
- What do we rescue ?
- Terrapins non native (sliders)
- Turtles (map,musks :ect )
- Water Dragons
- Bearded Dragons
- African Land snails
- Are you Licenced by Natural England?
Yes we are fully Licenced to take in all non native species of sliders. Licence number: 2023-100053-SPM-IAS
- Are you a registered charity ?
We will be sending our paper work in to become a registered charity once we find new person to join us
- Do you have a pet shop licence ?
We do not need this type of licence as we are a recue centre and rehoming centre. We do not buy and sell animals like pet shops.
- Does your pond have heating?
Yes we have a heated pond this is always on.
- Do you have basking lights outside?
Yes we have several heat lamps around the pond. They turn off automatic when the ambient temperature is 16.5c or below
- Are you a shop?
No sorry we are a non profit rescue centre for Animals.
We do have a small online shop to help raise funds for the rescue
- Do you offer drinks ?
We can make you a cold drink if you need one when you are here with your Animal.
A small donation box will be here if you would like to help.
- Can I feed the Terrapins?
We offer this at a price of 50p for a small bag of terrapin mix
- Can I have an update about an Animal?
As we have loads of Animals in our care, We can not offer this. But we have a way for you to check on them via our live cams.